// Windows sucks. (Oh, you didn’t know that… Well, trust me
// it does!). It is not documented in the help what
// LoadString returns but it seems that if the text doesn’t
// fit into the buffer LoadString returns 0.
// Ok. Windows NT sucks more. If the string can’t fit into
// the buffer NT returns ERROR_RESOURCE_NAME_NOT_FOUND. Not
// insufficient buffer.
/* attempt to create a new thread to wait for activity,
* this is because windows pipes are crap and doing a Wait on
* them fails. so us poor programmers have to jump through
* lots of hoops just to make Bills crap usable, and what
* really hurts is that after doing so every non-programmer
* thinks Bills stuff is wonderful!
* Sometimes the world sucks.
argh! HOLY SHIT! this crap works only until the 2nd line break. Hey IE developers! no insulting, but did you code IE while you were on drugs?
Source: Direct link to the source code
Software: jQuery plugin: fieldSelection