/* We changed phase but ESP shows bus service,
* in this case it is most likely that we, the
* hacker who has been up for 20hrs straight
* staring at the screen, drowned in coffee
* smelling like retched cigarette ashes
* have miscoded something… so, try to
* recover as best we can.
# WTF is this? http://optionparser.rubyforge.org/
# why are there like 20 differnt option parsers all called
# OptionParser!? and seemingly no attempt at
# disambiguation. its like an oldskool CPAN clusterfuck
# all over again. This is what you get when a buncha non
# english speakers design a programming language in
# english, and a buncha SanFran webdesigners, in all their
# VWbug-pastelcolored-sushiloving-DeathCabforCutie glory
# flocked like hipster lemmings because Ruby was
# “written by a Japanese guy”. This language is seriously
# pissing me off. Why are smart people using this?
* Accessing the EEPROM is `interesting’ to say the least
* – don’t read this code right after dinner.
* This is all about black magic and bit-banging the
* device… I wonder in what hospital they have put the guy
* who designed the i2c specs.
* Oh yes, this is only the beginning!
Source: Direct link to the source code
Software: Linux driver for the Alteon AceNIC Gigabit Ethernet card
Programming language: C
* It’s someone else’s. Let our fingers
* do the walking. (Why the fuck do they call it
* the “yellow pages” anyway. They’re white pages
* dammit! If they were YELLOW pages, we could
* say ypmatch “Automobile, Dealers, Retail”, and
* things like that !).