/* attempt to create a new thread to wait for activity,
* this is because windows pipes are crap and doing a Wait on
* them fails. so us poor programmers have to jump through
* lots of hoops just to make Bills crap usable, and what
* really hurts is that after doing so every non-programmer
* thinks Bills stuff is wonderful!
* Sometimes the world sucks.
// because of IE SHIT i have to build a log object which is
// passed into a function in the bottom frame.
// this function will take care of printing it
// I guess i can’t create an element in the topframe
// which is inserted in the bottomframe??
// LAME LAME LAME LAME!!! Because according to the
// IE-security it’s possible, if the frames are in
// the same domain, which they are!!!!!!!!! F*CK YOU
// BILL GATES, because of you all the nice work
// I do has to be doubledoubledouble coded..
vielen Dank an Ulf K. der mir folgendes Code Candie geschickt hat.
// argh – MS Office sucks. Using big letters in the first
// column (“ID” instead of “id”) brings Excel 2007 to dance
// around “your csv-data format is not correct … na na na”
// using more than 1 hour to find this “problem”, because
// MS Excel can´t handle big letters in the first row as
// first value! What a poor software…