/* We changed phase but ESP shows bus service,
* in this case it is most likely that we, the
* hacker who has been up for 20hrs straight
* staring at the screen, drowned in coffee
* smelling like retched cigarette ashes
* have miscoded something… so, try to
* recover as best we can.
* Sun people can’t spell worth damn. “compatability” indeed.
* At least we *know* we can’t spell, and use a
/* Uh, actually Linus it is I who cannot spell. Too much
* murky Sparc assembly will do this to ya.
Source: Direct link to the source code
Software: Sparc port of Linux
Programming language: Assembly
* Yeah, yeah, it’s ugly, but I cannot find how to do this
* correctly and this seems to work. If anybody has more info
* on the real-time clock I’d be interested. Most of this
* was trial and error, and some bios-listing reading. Urghh.