* – well, this is some major obj spec f*ckup once again. some
* apps store this in 0..1 range, others use 0..100 range,
* even others use 0..2048 range, and again others use the
* range 0..128, some even use 0..1000, 0..200, 400..700,
* honestly, what’s up with the 3d app coders? happens when
* you smoke too much weed i guess. -sea
# Somebody must have smoked some really wicked weed when they
# defined the ListFontsWithInfo request:
# The server sends a reply for _each_ matching font…
# It then sends a special reply (name length == 0) to
# indicate that there are no more fonts in the reply.
# This means that we have to do some special parsing to see
# if we have got the end-of-reply reply. If we haven’t, we
# have to reinsert the request in the front of the
# display.sent_request queue to catch the next response.