// Windows sucks. (Oh, you didn’t know that… Well, trust me
// it does!). It is not documented in the help what
// LoadString returns but it seems that if the text doesn’t
// fit into the buffer LoadString returns 0.
// Ok. Windows NT sucks more. If the string can’t fit into
// the buffer NT returns ERROR_RESOURCE_NAME_NOT_FOUND. Not
// insufficient buffer.
/* attempt to create a new thread to wait for activity,
* this is because windows pipes are crap and doing a Wait on
* them fails. so us poor programmers have to jump through
* lots of hoops just to make Bills crap usable, and what
* really hurts is that after doing so every non-programmer
* thinks Bills stuff is wonderful!
* Sometimes the world sucks.
* I really don’t understand what the f*ck is this. Don’t ask
* me about this shit. I think I need baszni ezzel a kurvavol
* a bit more to get better understanding.
* Have a nice REAL f*ck. Better f*cking you may get only by
* installing Windoze 98 you bought in Moscow from pirates to
* a used PC you bought from your neighbor who is the coolest
* as he says.
** Lets face it, windoze if FUBAR!!!
** For some reason, I have to call _lseeki64() TWICE to get
** to the end of the file.
** This might have been avoided if windows had implemented
** the POSIX standard function fsync() but NO, that would
** have been too easy.
** I am VERY close to saying that windoze will no longer be
** supported by libsndfile and changing the license to GPL
** at the same time.